[NTLK] Zoom Bluetooth Card?

Leo Titus LeBron V iamdigitalman at mac.com
Sat Mar 6 02:23:41 EST 2010

Nevermind, I was at microcenter last night looking at micro bluetooth
adapters, and spotted it 2 shelves down from the thing I was looking at.
Turns out it is cardbus. It has the gold strip on the top. I don't know
why it does not show in the pic, or if it is upside down or what.

Oh well. What a disappointment.