[NTLK] Connect to OS X with IrDa

Ryan newtontalk at me.com
Sat Mar 6 14:35:13 EST 2010

I think it's a dead horse. You can get a driver for Classic Mac and I
believe there is a method to getting it to work. But the standard
connection utilities won't work even though IRDA is an option in those
programs. It's because Apple did not want that feature available
probably because it is so slow. Even third party software... Apple did
not release the SDK for IRDA transfer and developers complained. As
fae as I know, Apple stood fast by not releasing the SDK.

Run a Google search for Newton IRDA... You will find aome stuff.

Thank you,

Ryan