[NTLK] A few basic questions from a new disciple...

R A Parker RAParker at Newted.ORG
Sat Mar 13 03:22:36 EST 2010

Grant, I applaud your comedic silence. Keeping it too yourself, were
ya? Or, just waiting for someone to ask?

On Mar 12, 2010, at 11:40 PM, Grant Hutchinson wrote:

> For MP120 and MP130 devices running Newton OS 2.0, you need Avi's fix.
>
> <http://drissman.com/avi/newton/Fix2010/>

Looks like I need to update the Y2010 Lending Card. And, my 120's &
130.i think I forgot something. Like duh! The answer's been there all
the time.

--
Sent using an iNewt 3G Touch.
--