[NTLK] Who here thinks the iPad is a worthy replacement for the Newton?

Chris C. chrisc30 at me.com
Fri Mar 19 11:38:15 EDT 2010

I just pre ordered an iPad. I think it will replace most of my newton
needs. It's still an island of data, but can still be exported like
the newton. Will I have soups? No, but I can type stuff up like newton
works, and browse the web and even watch movies who cares if it
doesn't have hwr. Nice big screen, wifi, movie playback. I will even
import my notes from my newton to the iPad. My newton is getting
tired, and needs a vacation. ;)