[NTLK] Ebay MP2100 Screens

Sonny Hung sonnyhung at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 22:27:30 EDT 2010

Hey,

Let me chime in on this since I'm on vacation and have a little time.
If you look at the picture of the LCD you will notice that the metal frame
has 3 sets of tabs on the right side - This is indicative of the MP1x0 LCD.

I have a few cases of these at the house and these are definitely NOT MP2x00
LCDs.

If you have any questions always refer back to Franks webpage for pictures -
I believe his take apart instructions for the MP130 should confirm this.

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family