[NTLK] NetTime and the Newton

DouglasMcComber mccomber at eastlink.ca
Tue Mar 30 10:43:55 EDT 2010

Could it be something to do with the 2010 patch?  I set up an RFC 868 time server on my Ubuntu server and NetTime connects but gives me "Remote time outside user defined safety range of 90 minutes".  Both the server and my mp are set to the same timezone and the mp's clock is only off by about 5 minutes (deliberately skewed for testing).

Doug M