[NTLK] To give away - Macintosh Portable

Goodwin, Greg P. GoodwinG at aafes.com
Tue May 4 08:19:37 EDT 2010

I guess I need to send this to the list...

Give away.

It's been sitting for a while, so the battery is dead. It booted about 15 minutes ago, but the disk won't spin up without a charged battery.

It has a big black case, power wart, mouse, a couple of SCSI cables.

BTW it's in Edmonton, Canada

Those were interesting.  Yeh you needed a charged battery to let it start up.  I believe it was a 68020 computer.  The really cute part was how you could snap the keyboard and mouse into the left or right positions that you want.  Interesting design like many Apple products.

    .    .  Doctor Clu  (member of...)
    )\,,/   THE PRISON BOARD BBS  972-329-0781 / telnet://rdfig.net
   /(- _O)  Fido/Dovenet Messages, Games, chat, newsgroup & Mail
  ( \____ ) /|\ ATARI Computer BBS list (X at main menu then A)