[NTLK] J&K Sales

dave_bellamy at me.com dave_bellamy at me.com
Mon May 10 00:33:29 EDT 2010

Hi list,

Just wondering if anyone bought anything from JK Sales recently. Although the site is still there, the ability to buy items or retrieve username and password details appears to have broken. you get redirected to random sites and warnings about invalid certificates. I have emailed them a few times but never got a response.
Anyone had more success than me. Have bought from them several times and liked their prices, range and customer service, it'll be a shame if they have folded.

Cheers

Dave
New Zealand