[NTLK] Apple acknowledges Newton (sorta)

R A Parker RAParker at Newted.ORG
Thu May 13 12:34:57 EDT 2010

I love it!

My favorite part is (in) the Newton commercial when they say, "Send
faxes. And soon, electronic mail." I love that the Newton commercial
predates the Internet.

Here's another interesting observation...

The iPad commercial begins with a pair of feet. It also ends with the
same pair of feet. Compare that to the Newton commercial: No feet. I
wonder if Steve Jobs is attempting to sends subliminal message to us
diehard Newton users. "You know where you can stick that stylus?"

The Newton is dead. Long live the iNewt.

--
Sent using Dragon Dictation with an iNewt 3G Touch.
--
   |\ |  @ TahoeSunsets.COM