[NTLK] Apple acknowledges Newton (sorta)

Frank Lowney frank.lowney at gcsu.edu
Thu May 13 14:06:35 EDT 2010

So who is working on porting/updating the Einstein Newton Simulator to the iPhoneOS?

Dr. Frank Lowney  Georgia College & State University
    Senior Director for External Projects
       and Assistant to the Director, Digital Innovation Group @ Georgia College
    Web Enabled Resources,
    GCSU Library and Instructional Technology Center
    E-Mail: frank.lowney at gcsu.edu -- frank.lowney at me.com
    Professional Pages: http://www.faculty.de.gcsu.edu/~flowney
    Blog: http://frank-lowney.blogspot.com
Voice: (478) 445-5260
NOTICE: Please be advised that I am hearing impaired and communicate most effectively via e-mail.  Follow-up summaries of telephone conversations by e-mail are most appreciated.
We don't make instruction effective, we make effective instruction more accessible.