[NTLK] MP2100 Greyscale Icons

J Caffiney caffiney at gmail.com
Wed May 19 17:18:51 EDT 2010

Grant,

Thank you very much for the links to the BinHexer information: it's a great
resource.  The files include every image I remember seeing on my 2100
*except* the icons I'm most interested in.  Those are the standard icons
that appear in the default buttonbar:

   - Extras
   - InOut
   - Names
   - Dates
   - Undo
   - Find
   - Assist
   - TOC button and up/down arrows

Ideally I'm interested in not just the default icons above but the
almost-but-not-quite-negative greyscale icons that appear when the user
clicks them with the stylus.

I'm not sure I'm up to extracting them from the ROM onto my windows
machine.  Do you know if they are available anywhere?  If I'm missing
something in the files, please let me know.

-Caffiney