[NTLK] SSH client once again

Hendrik Lipka hendrik.lipka at gmx.de
Thu May 20 03:14:03 EDT 2010

> So, my question is not "does an SSH client exist" (seeing as it
> clearly doesn't) but instead, what would it take to encourage the
> (probably few) people with the expertise to code such a thing to
> actually bite at the temptation to build something?

It can be done: http://hendriklipka.de/newton/putty/

A  friend of mine (who is not reading this list) has taken the putty
core on put a proper UI for the newton on it. It's not really stable,
so he doesn't want to release anything (esp. since the source code only
lives in a Basilisk disk image).

So, please don't ask when it's finished - I don't know, and my friend
don't either :(

But now you know, at least, that it can be done...

hli
--
When all is said and done, more has been said than done.