[NTLK] snow leopard ethernet

Bryan N Iotti ironsides.medvet at gmail.com
Thu May 20 13:25:46 EDT 2010

Apparently the software works reliably only from the Mac side... I seem to be able to use it from the Newton, but honestly I haven't tested it throughly.

You also might want to add the Toolkit .pkg from the NCX disk image, since it provides screenshot functionality and I forget what else.

I can't wait for the developer to finish the synchronization part, that's a useful feature!

Bryan