[NTLK] 2100 Won't Turn On, Asked About Erasing All Data

Jonathan Schalliol jon at schalliol.com
Fri May 21 13:03:49 EDT 2010

Finally getting a few minutes to work with the Newton after Stephen graciously sent me an updated system on a card a couple of weeks ago, I turned the Newton on this morning and saw a message that asked if I wanted to delete all data.  I chose No and it turned off.  Now it won't turn back on even with new batteries in it.  Has anyone seen something similar before, and if so, does anyone have any recommendations on getting this working again?

Thanks!

Best,
Jon