[NTLK] What's the best dates substitute?

Lord Groundhog LordGroundhog at gmail.com
Fri May 28 08:45:12 EDT 2010

~~~ On 2010/05/28 10:52, Tony Kan at tonykan at xtra.co.nz wrote ~~~

> http://myapplenewton.blogspot.com/2008/01/newton-pims-comparative-review.html,
> http://myapplenewton.blogspot.com/2008/01/my-pim-moreinfo.html and
> http://myapplenewton.blogspot.com/2009/09/some-tips-for-using-newton-as-diary.
> html
>
> The comments are also useful.

I second this, Bryan.  Just recently, I finally added MoreInfo (and a few
other MoreInfo apps) to my Newton, and I've been astonished.  I wouldn't
have believed how much more useful and versatile my time management has
become.  As the guy who showed me MoreInfo put it to me, SilverWare really
understood the philosophy of the Newton.  It shows in the way MoreInfo
works.  It takes a little time to learn just how much more you can do but
for me it's been worth it.   Try it; it might be what you're looking for.

So in that light, I'll add this link:
http://www.silverwaresoftware.com/MI5PR.shtml

Shalom.
Christian