[NTLK] Manybooks.net is interesting

Richard Plume rplume at sympatico.ca
Sat May 29 10:59:03 EDT 2010

Hi;

You're right, there are millions of them (or at least a very large
bunch). However, at least for me, the computers I have access to (other
than those at home) don't have PCMCIA slots. They do have CF or SD slots
or, in many cases, a card reader (with CF/SD slots). To me, at least,
having something that uses either CF or SD cards makes much more sense.
Even my MP3 player uses CF cards (and runs on AA batteries) (it's an old
Frontier Labs NEX IIe-b).

As for size, I like them small. I've never lost any because of their
size, but I can carry a few extra in the space normally taken by a
PCMCIA card.

Rick