[NTLK] How important is the Battery's temperature switch

Tim Kaluza timkaluza at me.com
Thu Nov 4 04:53:31 EDT 2010

Hi there!

I did do a Batterie replacement, made something wrong and put it now the right way in it. But I forgot to use the temperature switch. Well I wanted to forget it, because I'm not sure about it working the right way it should.
I got some quite good Sanyo rechargeable batteries in the unit.
What do you think? Should I reopen it and fix it? How much can 100mA do to my Newton? ^^.
Right now it is running in a old test unit quite well.

All the best!
Tim