[NTLK] Newton on iPad and/or iPod touch

Matthias Melcher mm at matthiasm.com
Wed Nov 10 16:25:58 EST 2010

On 09.11.2010, at 14:16, Frank Lowney wrote:

> Is there an address to a repository where I can download the Newton emulator for my jailbroken iPad and iPod touch?

No, but you can download the source code and compile it yourself. It's all free (Xcode, sources) until you want to upload it to your (not jailbroken) phone which is when you will need an Apple developer ID.

Or - if you know how that works - compile a version without dev ID and upload that to your jailbroken phoen. I don't know how to do that though.

 - Matthias