[NTLK] Looking for people willing to donate one cent to pda-soft.de

--- dotline7 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 04:34:44 EST 2010

Hi,

I would like to make donation but I don't use PayPal. Can you give me yr
company acc. No. by email.
John

Hi gang,

I would have tested this single-handedly, but PayPal doesn't allow making
donations to oneself.
Which, in a way, makes sense...

I'm looking for people who

a) have a PayPal account and
b) are willing to donate one cent to my site. If there's a minimum amount
for donations that's more
than a cent, please donate the minimum amount. I will of course refund it.

The pages I want to have tested are available in three languages:

English: <http://www.pda-soft.de/en/thisandthat/donation/donation.html>
German:  <http://www.pda-soft.de/de/thisandthat/donation/donation.html>
Spanish: <http://www.pda-soft.de/es/thisandthat/donation/donation.html>

What I'm interested in is if PayPal actually uses the language I'm telling
them to use. I'm under
the impression they occasionally choose the wrong language, especially if a
different language
version of this page is already in the browser cache.