[NTLK] Message for anasazi4st

Forrest Buffenmyer newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 22 23:59:00 EST 2010

On Sunday, November 21, 2010 at 6:00 pm Frank Gruendel wrote:

> This is a personal message for a donator whose E-Mail address is anasazi4st AT
> noIwillNotMakeThisAvalidAddress. I sent him a personal thank you mail, but got a notification that
> it couldn't be delivered.
>
> Well, what can I say... Thank you very much!!

Frank--

That's odd... I did receive your thank you email. I don't know what's going on with that other email address.

Regardless...you are most welcome! You had recently made the comment that you believed Eckhart has done more for the Newton community (in your opinion) than you have ("his contributions are about ten million times more valuable than mine").

I (for one) have also contributed to his site...and, for whatever it mattera, Simon Bell's site as well. IMHO, however. Simon and Eckhart produce software that performs a valuable function or functions, or fixes a stubborn problem...your site, Frank, aims to teach us and gives us the knowledge and confidence to take on repair work ourselves. Speaking for myself--I doubt I would have been able to successfully recell a NIMH battery pack without your website's fine tutorial...which also showed me how to easily disassemble my Newton, and do it without fear.

Thanks again.

--Forrest
--
"Newton, come here...I need you." --Alexander MessagePad Bell
(Sent wirelessly from my NT MP2100 using Mail V)