[NTLK] MP2100 Battery

Robert Terhune robert at useKJVonly.com
Tue Nov 30 14:49:54 EST 2010

Hello everyone,

I know this has been covered before, but can anyone briefly remind me how to bring back an MP2100 battery (original) that has gone "Deep Toast"?  I'm pretty sure there is still life in it, and I brought it back before, but I can't remember the exact procedure.  Something like freezing it for a few minutes(?).  Anyway, thanks in advance!

Rob't

The King James Version Bible is the only true Word of God.
If you want to get to Heaven, you must read it every day and do what it says.
For more information, please visit http://www.useKJVonly.com