[NTLK] Upgrade your Newton's Wireless to 802.11n WPA2-PSK

RAParker raparker at newted.org
Mon Oct 11 22:02:56 EDT 2010

OK... subject slightly overdone, but... It has been mentioned in

How does one avoid having to "un-secure" their network or how does one
allow their Newton to connect to WPA2 secured networks?

This idea is not "truly" wireless. It also requires an ethernet card
installed in your Newton. However, it will allow you to connect your
Newton to corporate networks. You know, the ones that have IT people
who look at your MessagePad, turn around, and walk away, laughing, and
say, "How's it feel to be Steve'd?"

<http://bit.ly/afteWr>

The NETGEAR WNCE2001 Universal WiFi Internet Adapter
Connect any Ethernet-enabled device to your wireless network.

Wireless Connectivity for Your Ethernet-Enabled Devices

Universal Compatibility

Compact, Smart Design (Can Use USB for Power)

The Universal WiFi Internet Adapter imeasures just 3.2 x 2.4 x 0.7
inches.

The adapter can be powered by either the included power adapter or
with a (5v battery?) USB port.