[NTLK] Using Newton - Simple Pleasures

James Steven Salibo jsalibo at comcast.net
Fri Oct 29 20:09:02 EDT 2010

I have several Newton Models (MP, 130, Marco, eMate) that I have used
through the years.  While I am still using most of them to some degree, I
would like to get an iPad to carry into client's offices to take notes on.
Can anyone recommend a good stylus input note taking app for the iPad.  I do
not need a Graffiti like application; I would be satisfied with just being
able to take notes in "electronic ink" and then transfer to my Windows
Laptop.  If it converted to text, then all the better.

J. Steven Salibo
281-220-1061
jsalibo at comcast.net