[NTLK] HyperNewt

Bryan N Iotti ironsides.medvet at gmx.com
Wed Sep 1 09:19:29 EDT 2010

I ended up uninstalling HyperNewt, cleaning out the stores as indicated in the manual, then using SAI prefs cleaner to erase the prefs file.

Then I reinstalled, over IR as before, and this time it works... something must have gotten messed up along the way before. It wasn't the first time that I used HyperNewt.

Thank you all!

	Bryan