[NTLK] pretty interesting

Scott Mugan scott at digitalwavegraphics.com
Thu Sep 2 20:51:36 EDT 2010

Bravo! Well put! My philosophy exactly! My girls are still in High School, but are in Gifted, Honors and AP classes. They have had Macs since their second birthdays, played with emates for a bit, one has an iphone now. I have never felt it necessary to monitor what they do, but I am aware of what's going on with them.
-Scott

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.  You are his life, his love, his leader.  He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of  his heart.  You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                         Author Unkown