[NTLK] pretty interesting

Woo vitcitylb at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 5 15:07:54 EDT 2010

Yup, you can, jus like on the iPhone you can 'custom' the OS. But the end result is what matters, and that is the iPhone jus works, even after messing it up. The integration of hardware and software is what I want most, since most add-ons are too messy to enjoy.

Waz up Chris? Still in the SoCal area? We gotta meet up, a mini LANUG get together, haha.