[NTLK] Terminal Fonts

Matthias Melcher mm at matthiasm.com
Sun Sep 5 15:30:39 EDT 2010

On 03.09.2010, at 14:56, Goodwin, Greg P. wrote:

> 	Before I asked how to make a font for PT100.  Now I am wondering if there is ANY term program (PT100, EE Transfer, etc) that anyone here knows how to make a terminal font for?

The source code for PT100 can be found online using Google. I have not checked, if it compiles or if it has the fonts stored internaally, or if there is another way of changing the font. But at least the code is there.

What exactly do you plan to change? Replace letters, or an entirely new font?

 - Matthias