[NTLK] Hi there! MP 2100 English to German?

Christian Walther cptsalek at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 14:52:33 EDT 2010

Hi,

On 12 September 2010 20:02, Frank Gruendel <newtontalk at pda-soft.de> wrote:
>> Is there any possibility to change the language? Flash the Rom?
>
> To change the language you need to replace the ROM board with a German one.

What about the "dlocale" and "keyboard" package? They would at least
enable a german locale and on screen keyboard, which might be enough.
Well, since I don't like translations it's my preferred way. ;)

Btw: Frank, the link to the dlocale package on your website is broken.
logictools.de doesn't host it anymore.