[NTLK] PortGear USB to Serial

Noah Leon moosefuel at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 14 20:25:47 EDT 2010

Hey all,
I love reading the list from time to time.
I recently decided to go with a serial connection for connecting to my newt from my intel iMac using NCX, so that I could take some notes, and especially so that I could use it as an e-book reader, after I convert some PDFs to newt books. I got a "PortGear" USB to serial adapter made by Xircom. All I can find are os 9 or under drivers for it. It doesn't show up in OSX. Does anyone know of a piece of software, hack or other which will make it work?
Thanks!
noah