[NTLK] Einstein running on iPhone

Frank Lowney frank.lowney at gcsu.edu
Wed Sep 15 12:00:37 EDT 2010

This is awesome indeed!  Just thinking about fat fingered handwriting recognition on an iPad makes me giddy.  Are you able to hook into the iOS networking stack such that we can use WiFi and/or 3G as available?

Dr. Frank Lowney  Georgia College & State University
    Projects Coordinator, Digital Innovation Group @ Georgia College
    Web Site, Blog, GCSU Email, MobileMe Email

Voice: (478) 445-1344
NOTICE: Please be advised that I am hearing impaired and communicate most effectively via e-mail.  Follow-up summaries of telephone conversations by e-mail are most appreciated.
We don't make instruction effective, we make effective instruction more accessible.