[NTLK] Einstein running on iPhone

Steven Frank stevenfrank880 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 17:14:59 EDT 2010

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 1:12 PM, Matthias Melcher <mm at matthiasm.com> wrote:

> There are a few warnings, and this one I don't know how to solve:
>
> /Users/matt/dev/Einstein/_Build_/Xcode3/../../app/iEinstein/Classes/iEinsteinViewController.mm:240: warning: 'UIView' may not respond to '-SetScreenManager:'
>
> It would be great if you could send me a "diff" file of the changes, or even arrange SVN access with Paul.

I have a diff for you that will fix this.  I'll email it to you off-list.

> Some larger tasks, if you feel like it:  [snip]

A lot to choose from.  :)  Is there any overview you can give me of
the emulator's architecture in general so I can get a feel for how it
all hangs together?  Or maybe I just need to slog through it myself
and add some docs to the wiki on Google Code.

Steven