[NTLK] PortGear USB to Serial might be a pl-2303

Noah Leon moosefuel at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 15 21:04:29 EDT 2010

Hey Will, Stephen,
I tried installing the driver, no dice. I think it may be a lost cause. I tried googling both the product and vendor ID, nothing.
Thanks for your help.
My adapter is model PGMSD8. I think it's just too old, obscure, or perhaps it's because Intel owns Xircom now.
If anyone needs a USB to serial adapter for OS 9, I'll sell you mine for cheap! If anyone has one they would like to part with, preferably a Keyspan one, please let me know.
noah