[NTLK] [OT] Another Take on "KNO"wledge Navigation

James Fraser wheresthatistanbul-newtontalk at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 16 00:05:48 EDT 2010

Hello,

--- On Wed, 9/15/10, L.W. Brown <lwb at mac.com> wrote:

> link to interesting company video at
> the end of the article...
> <http://www.engadget.com/2010/06/02/kno-dual-screen-tablet-appears-at-d8-we-go-hands-on/>

Thank you for that link.  Intriguing machine, even if it doesn't appear to be quite ready for prime time just yet.

Speaking of intriguing, the first photograph under "Kno Press Pics" looks pretty intriguing, if not baffling.  We're presented with two models there. The one on the left is your typical smiling happy press release kit end user and all is well there.  Her friend on the right, however, seems to be eyeing the device her pal is clutching rather warily.  Rather than smiling and looking on, she looks as though she expects it to detonate any moment or something.

That might not be the best picture to paint when trying to market a shiny new computing device. :/

(Perhaps I'm just badly misreading her facial expression?)

Best,

James Fraser