[NTLK] Almost off-topic: Looking for Intel Mac Mini

Frank Gruendel newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Fri Sep 17 13:27:19 EDT 2010

>> So now I'm in the market for an Intel Mac Mini mainboard. If you

> You might want to specify: Do you need an old-style Mini board (the aluminum ones with the plastic
top) or the new-style (all aluminum
case) board?

I need the old-style one. The case is the one with the plastic top. But even among the old-style
versions there seem to be mechanical differences between the mainboard with a G4 processor and the
one with the Intel processor. My mainboard is the one with 4 USB ports, which Apple says is the
mid-2007 model.

Thanks

Frank