[NTLK] Newton OS on iPad video

Sonny Hung sonnyhung at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 20:24:58 EDT 2010

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 6:11 PM, Matthias Melcher <mm at matthiasm.com> wrote:

> Wonderful video. It's great to see the HWR working so nicely. I like to use
> half iPad resolution: it's higher than the original MP res, but the buttons
> are large enough to hit. I can even use the on-screen keyboard ;-)
>
> Newest feature:
>  - User Preferences for choosing emulated screen size
>  - bug fixed that would make Newton hang after 5 minutes idle (Yay!)
>
> Thanks, Steven, for the reorganization on for all the bug fixes ;-)

I'm getting more excited as we go here.
Even through all the downed trees in my area, loss of power yesterday
evening and all.
I'm glowing (hopefully Green) that it will be ready soon(er) so that I can
get an iPad or more likely an iPod Touch ^_^,
To use my Newton again! on new hardware.
Thanks everyone!

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family