[NTLK] Newton OS on iPad video

Matt Howe matthowe at comcast.net
Sat Sep 18 11:28:27 EDT 2010

Now there is a thought. If Apple sees a lot of interest in the Newton
emulator and they release a Newton App for the i devices. I could see that
happening long before Apple would ever create any kind of Newton hardware.
And if they did, that might cause me to choose an i device over an Android
for my next purchase.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
SantaMatt at Gmail.com (Nokia N770)
matthowe at comcast.net (Desktop)
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/
http://SantaMatt.blogspot.com

Andy Hill wrote:
<snip>
Wouldn't it be ironic if Apple, having discarded the Newton, awoke in
2011/12 to find that a mass of previous Newton owners, happily using the
Newton OS, as preferred applications on their i-somethings. Even more
ironic, if through these developments, Apple re-realised the  potential
of the platform and integretrated Newton-like developments from here on..
<snip>