[NTLK] MyDevice (was: Re: Newton OS on iPad video)

L.W. Brown lbrown_MoveOn_MCC at me.com
Sat Sep 18 18:28:32 EDT 2010

All possibilities, but hardly the sole problem of Apple:
Rim has been knuckling under to demands to hand over the means to permit the Saudis and the Indians access to Blackberry messages over the last several weeks. I'm sure more demands will come...
Google has not such a great story to tell re China.
On & on…
There is no tool but that has a double edge...