[NTLK] Mystery package: Writer's Nemesis

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Sat Apr 2 14:27:32 EDT 2011

I found a package on my 130 called Writers Nemesis when I bought it
years ago but I don't know what it is for (or if I did...I don't recall
it at the moment).  It is a extension and like most extensions just says
"taping this does nothing" when tapped.  I did a few searches but so far
haven't found anything about it.  I am guessing it might have something
to do with the handwriting recognition but no idea otherwise.

-Dan