[NTLK] FS: Apple Message 2100 and all that's with it

Mike Rodgers pmiker at copper.net
Tue Aug 9 14:04:02 EDT 2011

You can see what I have at
https://picasaweb.google.com/108235935785529845390/MyNewtonMessagePad2100

I hope the link works.  I cannot use it in my current job and I hate
seeing it go to waste.  I also have a disassembled one bagged up that
can be included at no extra cost (except possible a bit of postage
increase).

If the pictures don't show it, the package is:
MessagePad 2100 - very good condition with screen protection installed
battery case and some dead cells in case you can rebuild a pack
A nice, somewhat worn case
A keypad
stylus'
programming books, original cd's and docs
2 memory cards
a/c adapter
print pack
all software, perhaps the licenses can be transferred?
Everything Newton that I have.

To be honest, I'm lousy with money and figuring prices.  I know that
folks on the internet don't like to offer prices but to be told the
asking price.  If this is a high price, I'm sorry.  Feedback will let me
know.  If the price is too low, my bad luck.  Since this group is
sincere in supporting the Newton I thought it could find a good home here.

Price : $140 plus shipping for all of it, unit, case, books the works.

Mike