[NTLK] (no subject)

Tony Morrow gizmo1482 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 13:17:18 EDT 2011

On Aug 11, 2011, at 12:31 PM, Chris Chapman wrote:

> You would lose apps and information stored on the eMate, but not lose the apps in ROM.
>
> Sent from my iPhone 4
>
> On Aug 11, 2011, at 9:29 AM, JJ Davis <jjdavis699 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>> Hello. I am a newbie to NewtonTalk and am getting an eMate 300 very soon. I was wondering... What would happen to the eMate i'm getting if I was to do a hard reset? (I'm getting it through ebay)?

Hi JJ. Welcome to the community. Just like Chris said performing a hard reset on the eMate is equivalent to wiping an iPhone or formatting a computer and reinstalling the OS. The system is returned back to its factory default configuration with only the default applications that came on it.

I highly suggest reading through the user guides for the eMate. You will find a lot features and shortcuts that otherwise would never be discovered.

<http://www.unna.org/view.php?/apple/documentation/eMate>

-Tony Morrow