[NTLK] WTB Newton 2x00 parts

Wright, Chris Chris.Wright at harpercollins.co.uk
Mon Aug 15 05:08:00 EDT 2011

After having a 130 sat in my cupboard for years, and an eMate that makes
an occasional appearance, I've managed to get myself a 2000 at a
reasonable price. I'm after a 2100 board and a screen lid if anyone has
them spare. Mail me if you have one or both for sale!

Regards

Chris
This message is intended only for the use of the individual(s) to which it
is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.

If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this transmission in error; any review, dissemination,distribution
or copying of this transmission is strictly prohibited.

by reply e-mail and delete this message and all of its  attachments.