[NTLK] Teach HWR software a new language???

Balazs Becker beckerbalazs at gmx.at
Mon Aug 15 16:09:22 EDT 2011

Hi!

I am coming back to the Newton again, but here is my first real question.

Is it possible to get the handwriting recognition software to recognize two or more different languages at the same time, for example English and German, or Hungarian, or whatever?!

Can you just input another dictionary or something like that, or input a few hundred single words for the same purpose, just as one would do with names,etc.?

Thanks: Balazs