[NTLK] [OT] PowerBook G3 no boot issue

Wright, Chris Chris.Wright at harpercollins.co.uk
Tue Aug 16 12:14:21 EDT 2011

I can't remember if Pismos and Lombards have the same PRAM battery setup
as the Wall Street, but if mine is left lying around too long in a
cupboard it won't start up either.
My PRAM battery is long dead, and I found that a combination of
unplugging that (plug is just under the keyboard just right-of-middle at
the front) and removing the battery and DVD/CD drive tray starts it back
into life. Also; pushing the reset button a few times (at the back,
needs a biro) makes it reboot itself if all of the above have failed.

Regards
Chris
This message is intended only for the use of the individual(s) to which it
is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.

If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this transmission in error; any review, dissemination,distribution
or copying of this transmission is strictly prohibited.

by reply e-mail and delete this message and all of its  attachments.