[NTLK] Global Village Gold drivers for Newton OS 2.0

R A Parker RAParker at Newted.ORG
Sat Aug 20 13:13:54 EDT 2011

ModemModifier on UNNA.org

<http://www.unna.org/unnasearch/entry.php?pkey=276>

You just need to take a generic Hayes driver and customize it (trim it down) for your needs and then give it a name.

--
Sent using an iNewt Touch 4.0
--
   |\ |   @ TahoeSunsets.COM