[NTLK] Newton Bootstrapping

Smith Woody woodysmith at me.com
Sat Aug 20 18:22:59 EDT 2011

Hi all

I've got a card I could setup as a lender.  Assuming your intention is
to connect to mac via ethernet, what ethernet card do you have?
I've had good luck with the 3com 589 series, my favorite is the
Megahertz 3CXE589ET.  If your LAN will permit WEP level encryption,
WiFi is great.
If you haven't already worked something out with Ron contact me off
list for address etc.

Woody