[NTLK] Wallstreet II

Lloyd Conway doc_retro at juno.com
Sun Aug 21 19:58:06 EDT 2011

Hello, Kate (and Scott, et al):
     One other thing to try with a Wallstreet is a Power manager key
sequence
at startup.  Press Shift, Function, Control & the Power keys together after
you've first shut the WS down.  Wait 5 seconds and then power up with the
Power key alone.
     I hope that this is of help.
Regards,
-Lloyd

Hi Scott, I had the exact same experience dusting off my old
Wallstreet.... the green light blinks but the power button just
triggers the fan and a kind of vroom sound but no boot. I removed the
dead battery and booted fine from the power supply only -- putting
the battery back causes it to fail again.

So a new battery will likely do the trick unless there's a problem
with the wiring ... in the meantime just remove the old battery and
boot using the power supply with an empty battery bay...

good luck,

Kate

--
http://myworld.ebay.com/doc_retro/?_trksid=p4340.l2559