[NTLK] Looking for a Bluetooth card

Forrest newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 24 12:03:37 EDT 2011

Yes, I would agree with that. Having a device you want to utilize but for some other reason, you no longer can (at least, safely and effectively)--and yet, the device still works properly--that's very frustrating.

I've got 3 original Data General laptops here (I dislike the term "old"), circa early- to mid-80s, that connected to whatever was online then (CompuServe and BBSs)...at what was (for then) the blazing fast speed of 1200bps (note that is not *K*bps)...practically useless today. Beautiful to behold the history and design of them, not much good for more than the most old-style gaming and word processing/database use.

Thanks,

--Forrest

Sent from my AT&T iPhone 4