[NTLK] For sale or trade: eMate in top condition

Frank Gruendel newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Fri Aug 26 18:35:38 EDT 2011

Hi folks,

I'm in the market for a GPS device suitable for geocaching. That's why I've
decided to part with one of my eMates.

Both the case and the display are in excellent condition.

Of course it's fully tested, and the hinge spring problem has been taken
care of.

It comes with the original 9W AC adapter (your choice of US type, UK type or
German type prongs).

The battery will be rebuilt with either 2100mAh cells featuring almost no
self-discharge or with normal 2700mAh cells (your choice).

The eMate comes with a 3 month warranty. During this time I will refund the
purchase price minus what I paid for shipping if you send it back at your
expense. Provided, of course, that apart from the defect it's in the same
condition I sent it in.

Asking EUR 95.00 plus whatever I pay for stamps. The latter will be about
EUR 5.00 (Germany, insured), EUR 14.00 (most European countries, insured) or
EUR 16.90 (rest of the world, no insurance). If you live outside of Europe
and want insured shipping, it's about EUR 50.00...)

As indicated in the subject line, we might be able to negotiate a trade if
you happen to have a GPS receiver lying around that you do not need any
more. Minimum requirements are standard batteries (AA or AAA) and a SiRF
receiver.

Cheers

Frank