[NTLK] How do I install the Keyspan driver?

Brian Skow brianskow at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 15:21:27 EDT 2011

Woah! I had been trying to make a connection via Dock, to no avail. But, based on your advice I went back in and uplugged/replugged all of the hardware, then re-selected the appropriate software settings. This time the NCX connection options were slightly different. In the first try for a connection thereafter, something strange happened to my Mac screen. On the second try, connected! Thanks much for the help. Sometime in the next week or so I'll do the hinges - I won't be using the eMate anymore until after they're done.