[NTLK] [FS] J&K Sales, Inc. Complete Newton Inventory

Forrest Buffenmyer newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Thu Dec 1 14:07:47 EST 2011

A group would have to be formed (or a single individual) that would arrange for the shipment of the parts...of course, if you lived near to Ken you could just "load 'em up and move 'em out". Then, storage space would have to be agreed on...it would probably be a good idea to form a company for business and tax purposes, I don't know a lot about business law, just a guess...and the items would be advertised online (eBay? A business website?), invoiced, and shipped.

I also do not want to think of what happens if this goes unsold...landfill? YIPES!

Thanks,
--Forrest

Sent from my First Generation iPad